Are you ready to vote?
- Check your voter registration status
- Check you mail-in application and ballot status
- Find your polling place
- Find your Early Voting locations
- Find your Elected Officials
- View sample ballot for the upcoming election
- What ID must I bring to the polls?
Would you like to vote by mail?
- A voter who requests an absentee ballot by mail is not required to provide a reason why he or she is voting absentee.
- Download an absentee ballot application from the Secretary of State’s website.
- Complete the form and submit it to your county board of registrars’ office.
- Absentee ballot requests can be made as early as 180 days prior to an election.
Need to register to vote or change your address?
- Download a voter registration application on the Secretary of State’s website here.
- To register to vote in Georgia, you must be a citizen of the United States; a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you wish to vote; and at least 17 ½ years of age.
- To register, you must fill out and submit a voter registration application to the Secretary of State or your county board of registrars’ office.
- You may also obtain voter registration forms from your county board of registrars’ office.
- Voters can also register through the Department of Driver Services when renewing or applying for driver’s license or ID.